We understand that as a landlord the eviction process can be a stressful and confusing time. Our goal is to eliminate the confusion and guesswork, and guide you through the eviction process with as little stress as possible. We are licensed and bonded by The Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities. We work directly with all local Sherriff’s as well as all local Constables to ensure the eviction is run smoothly and efficiently.
You can Relax – Town to Town Movers will take care of everything
Allow yourself a timely stress-free move.
We will manage your entire move including:
- Complimentary in-home estimate and list of moving tips
- Wide range of packing materials depending on your needs
- Furniture wrapped and protected
- Climate controlled storage facility
Your Safe Moving Choice – Professionally Licensed and Insured
Keeping your home and belongings safe is our number one priority. To ensure that your belongings are delivered safely:
- Employees complete an extensive background check
- All movers are professionally-trained in loading & packing techniques
- Crew leaders are on every moving project
- Insurance to protect your belongings
Why Choose Us For Your Eviction Move?
- Warehouse listed with the massachusetts department of public safety
- We have completed 100’s of eviction moves for over 15 years
- Work one on one with all local sheriffs and constables
- Bonded and insured in Massachusetts
- Staffed for any size eviction move
- A+ better business bureau rating
- Fully licensed & bonded
- Affordable hourly rate
- Minimum storage fees
- Flexible scheduling
Things To Consider When Hiring An Eviction Moving Company
- The moving company’s warehouse must be listed with the Massachusetts Department of Public Safety.
- The Moving Company must be bonded and insured in Massachusetts.
- For a comprehensive list of requirements please visit: Massachusetts Eviction Laws