My last three moves have been with Town to Town movers. They are great to work with. Their prices are reasonable, final price is always within quoted amounts, on time and no damage to anything. I hope I don't move again anytime soon, but when the time does come I will be calling them again!
We weren't sure what to expect hiring movers for the first time. The entire experience from in home quote to move was just EASY. The staff was professional and easy going. On moving day we got a great team of movers who made us feel like us and our belongings were in good hands. Even with an unexpected hiccup of needing an extra truck, they accommodated and assured us that price quoted would be honored. The side of the truck says "friendly movers" and I can't agree more. Great experience overall.
We had an excellent experience with Town to Town Movers! They were all friendly, professional, prompt, and efficient in taking on the difficult task of getting a bulky sofa down from a two story house with winding staircases that weren't able to be used to get the sofa out. They had great success in carefully lowering it through a large window. Thank you guys! We couldn't have done it without you!
Super nice people, very compassionate! Thank you for helping my mom out recently. I'll definitely recommend you to anyone looking for help moving.
I used Town To Town Movers years ago, back when they FIRST started, and then a few years later, and a few years after that. The three moves the did for me were all professional, and courteous. Never a damaged product and always a smile! The owner Dave and his son moved me the last time from Holden to Brookfield, MA and the move was smooth and easy. I couldn't say enough good things about these guys. I am proud to say they are friends, and if and when I move again, no matter where from to where ever, these are my movers!
The crew from Town to Town Movers picked up and delivered my Schilling Baby Grand piano in a professional and courteous manner. I was especially pleased with how carefully this valuable instrument was disassembled, packed, transported, and then reassembled and setup with great care. Many things can go wrong in moving an instrument of this type. This was a great experience. Five stars for this company. Town to Town is tops!
Those were the nicest 3 young men I have ever met! They were just the best, they were so friendly! They are extremely eager to help me with anything I needed. No long breaks or damages on my move! If I ever need movers I want these 3 guys again! They walked in as strangers to me and left as friends! Couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of my move!
I was in need of movers and very nervous about trying a moving company I had never used before. I searched online and it kept coming back to Town to Town movers for me. They were GREAT! The crew was totally understanding of my concern of the placement of my large furniture items, they were extremely courteous and just worked like true professionals. I have moved a few times and I can say, firsthand, that Town to Town movers are a great choice if you are looking for great movers or don't know which movers to choose. I highly recommend them and would choose them again for a next move. It was a great experience
Steve the driver was so on the ball! I couldn't be more impressed. The entire crew was excellent! They were early and worked 110% for me. They asked great questions and had some great suggestions on my move. I pretty much had to tell them to take a break! I couldn't be more thrilled with Steve and his crew today! Polite, professional and very dedicated!
These men deserve a 5 star glowing review! They surpassed my expectations! They were so accommodating and 100% professional! I truly never imagined a better group of men. I didn't have to ask a single thing, they did everything for me! They even picked up some trash at the end of the move keeping the place clean! They were beyond polite, pleasant and professional!
It was impressive how these 3 movers ( Steve, Trevor & bobby) worked in the sweltering heat and humidity. They never once complained of this. I thought there would be numerous challenges to getting the furniture into the house as it is old, narrow entry doorways, narrow hallways, steep stairs with narrow foot steps to the basement. Not a problem with these 3. Plus, they did not even stop for a break. They worked efficiently and cohesively together. It is refreshing to actually see people take pride in their work. Fabulous job!
The men that moved me on 5/31 were so great! They were so careful with our furniture. All I had to do was point and they followed my direction. You can seriously tell they had professional skill in moving furniture through tricky areas within the homes. They were so careful they didn't drop a spoon! I cant tell you enough how grateful my family is for hiring your company to move me. So Professional!
Moving Day Expectations
How To Prepare For Your Move
- Please avoid leaving these items loose: Cell phones, chargers, keys, wallets, checkbooks, iPads, iPods, laptops, prescription drugs, important paperwork.
- After everything is moved, you are responsible for a final walk-through to ensure that all items are accounted for.
- If disassembling furniture yourself, please do so prior to our arrival and keep track of any loose hardware.
- Keep your cellphones on, especially when we are in transit, in case we need to contact you.
- Remove any loose items from table tops, dressers, entertainment centers, etc.
- Place your pets in a secure area to keep them safe from foot traffic.
- Keep your doorways clear so rooms are easily accessible for movers.
- Make sure all boxes are properly packed and labeled with contents.
- Empty your refrigerator, defrost it, and drain the water lines.
- Keep the driveway clear to allow room for the moving trucks.
What to expect from us
- When movers arrive they will park the truck and position it accordingly.
- The crew leader will introduce himself and the crew.
- He will explain the contract, insurance options, and charges, and will answer any questions.
- He will then perform a walk-through of your home to evaluate what will be moved.
- Your movers will prepare the floors, doorways, and banisters.
- Your movers will prepare the furniture for moving (wrapping, disassembly as needed, etc).
- The truck will be loaded.
- We will then drive to your destination. Our trucks are equipped with the latest GPS units-however, if you know of low bridges, road construction, or new developments that may not be on GPS yet, please inform your movers.
- The truck will be unloaded at your destination.
- Again, floors will be covered; doorways and banisters will be wrapped.
- We encourage you to direct our movers in placing furniture in the appropriate rooms.
- Once your move is complete, you will complete a final walk-through with the crew leader to ensure the move has met your expectations. It is important at this time to make sure furniture is assembled and situated in the correct rooms.
If you have questions or concerns about your move, please call our office and speak with the owner. We are here to serve you, and are happy to address any questions immediately.
When you are ready to move, it would be our pleasure to ease your
burden and get your belongings to your new destination safely.
burden and get your belongings to your new destination safely.